Steps to create Setup of Windows application using .Net :
1. Create an application new windows application. Add a button
to the form name it as btnClick and set Text property as Click
2. Double click on button and write following code or any code
which you want
3. Now build the application and run the application it will give
output like below after click of Button.
4. Now to close the solution and Open visual studio again then
go to File -> New -> Project.
5. It will open below window in below windows first select Setup
and Deployment under Project types. Then select Setup Project under templates. Give
a name which you want to give to Setup and chose file location where you want to
create set up. If you want to create new directory then select Create directory
6. It will open window like below which has application folder
, User’s desktop, User’s Program Menu each setting applied to the folder will be
stored in respective folder.
7. Now Right-Click on Application folder go to Add -> File.
8. Then browse to location of your application go to Bin folder
of your application and select .exe file of your application and click open.
9. It will add that exe file to your application and related assemblies
10. You can create shortcut of that and add to User’s desktop folder
or User’s Program Menu if you want that shortcut should be added to Desktop or Program
Menu when you Install the application.
11. To change the properties of the Setup Right-Click on setup
and go to Properties.
12. Click of Prerequisites button to add Prerequisites to the application.
13. From below window you can select .Net framework , SQL server
Framework as per your requirement.
14. Now After all settings are done Right-Click on setup and click
on Build. It will create application setup in the folder which you have specified.
15. Now click on setup and Install the application.